Saturday, April 18, 2009

Cool Things I've Experienced

In no particular order.
Saw The Fixx and The Moody Blues in concert
Won a free pass to Kings Dominion including a concert with America and Christopher Cross
Saw Peter Frampton in concert
Met Shimon Peres
Briefly met Benazir Bhutto
Met amazing medical professionals during this NHL thing
Went to three professional hockey games in the span of 48 hours (all involving a player with the last name of Lemieux)
Performed a leading role in a musical comedy front of 3000 people
Sang an operatic aria in front of a large audience at The Landmark Theatre in Richmond
Met and got the autograph of Col. Harland Sanders
Had lunch with the 1977 Miss Maryland (while she was the reigning Miss Maryland)
Got a B in my first semester college English class
Rode cross country for 3 weeks with my uncle when I was 16
Learned to really like Reuben sandwiches (which really aren't all that good for you, I guess)
Saw Lyle Lovett in concert
Saw BeauSoleil in concert (and got them to autograph an album)
Saw The Gipsy Kings in concert - several times
Saw the "Down From The Mountain" concert
Watched someone I know on the big screen in a movie with Matt Damon, Brendan Fraser, Chris O'Donnell and Ben Affleck

The good news....my best days are ahead of me!

No comments: