Monday, April 27, 2009

Hunter's Day

Today, Hunter will have some scans to see how he is progressing. Since there is the waiting to be scanned and then the wait for the scan results, I'm sure his family is anxious.

Remember them today in your thoughts and prayers. They are good people who I have never met. His mother sent me an e-mail yesterday asking how I was doing. Ain't that something. What does that tell you about them?

Bo played in the sprinkler out in the yard yesterday. It's probably best we all don't live near each other. I think we would be in trouble all of the time.

The best days are ahead of us.

1 comment:

skippy said...

First. Don't want to get too Eastern on you, but I love this quote:

“Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.”

It's usually attributed to Buddha.