Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wait! What Was That?


Learning how to focus is part of the fun of all of this. There is that distraction of what is going on inside the body, coupled with any other mundane external task on which it is my desire to focus, supplemented by the chemicals in my body, that yield interesting outcomes. Thank God for inherent animal instincts and reactions to them that are not negotiable or capable of being overlooked. Can I get a "Y'eww-uck!?" I was only talking about the wiping away of eye crust. Don't know where you went.

But cereal thusly folks, even though I know I am undiagnosed ADHD,(I find irony in going to Camp Chemo for the cure of NHL during the Stanley Cup playoffs) please p'scuse me if I do seem to go someplace else while we are talking. I'll let you know if there are any good hallucinations that I'm willing to share. If they involve Scarlett Johannson, I'm not willing to share them. Even after I hear "You're cured," there will always be times that I go somewhere while one wonders about return visits from the alien.

The good news is....That's what the regular follow up visits/scans are for. And now that I know the symptoms and what they mean, it's going to have to be a pretty sneaky alien to do this to me again.

Got my "Advance Pack" from the MCV folks. They did a nice touch with a Google Map of how to get from my house to them. Very nice. I know several people that work there and I feel like I will get the best of attention while there. I'm starting on my list of questions for them (Will I be able to bring my teddy bears and voodoo doll with me?). If you have any questions that you would like me to ask for your benefit (and for mine) - SAT test questions excluded - send them along.

Yesterday was the first day without having to take the "4P" medicine - Peepcolored Puke Prevention Pill - since last Friday. Going for day two today.

Excellent! I'm just sayin.

No comments: