Monday, March 23, 2009

Almost Forgot



To post something today.

Biopsy is scheduled for tomorrow at 1PM. Should know results by end of week. I'll be frank. I want the biopsy to be positive so I can get the treatment process started (and over with). However, if I have to wait, I will. There will be activities scheduled in the meantime (i.e. golf outings, hi jinks and mayhem). "Super Duper!"

Potentially, the chemo/stem cell treatments aren't pretty. However, they yield good results. It will be another good story for me to tell that you will have to listen to in the future.

Check out the comment about "pity parties" left by my friend Pat on yesterday's post.

"Could be worse" - Igor (portrayed by Marty Feldman) in "Young Frankenstein"

1 comment:

skippy said...

First! Could be raining. Thanks for the laughs and the well wishes this morning.