Saturday, March 7, 2009

Give (Inner) Peace A Chance

A friend of mine sent this. I like it!

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr Phil proclaimed, ' The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished. '
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and had not finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Cabernet, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the key lime pie, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how good I feel right now!

Pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.

No comments: